Featured image in the month of 11

Hi Story With my new friends Soufiane & Houssam

 My friend and I were playing and another friend hadn't arrived at Bridge yet

And when I started photographing my truck and my friend's truck, 

In this picture, I do not have my friend Hossam with me

And I told him to come in between us so we can do a good picture

 I don't want to make a picture of my truck and my friend's truck, but I also thought of another friend. It's not a problem that he didn't modify his truck. I just want him to be with us. I don't want any modifications.

An important thing is that all your friends are in a picture and you don't say anything to anyone so as not to hurt his feelings

 I posted this picture on all social media

And suddenly, early in the morning, you came to my page on some platforms and they told me we saw your picture in a page official SCS SOFTWARE


My picture on Twitter 1 & 2

My picture on Flickr   

My picture on Instagram  

 good luck for everbody

Post a Comment

0 Comments